AirMeter Designed by D&R
The AirMeter is a professional audio interface designed to be used in (radio-)studios. It's a very useful add on for any mixing console that lacks a meter bridge.
By connecting this unit to a D&R Airmate (or any other brand mixing console) an audio card and extensive metering is instantly added to provide you with the same features as the D&R Airence or Axum broadcast consoles.
The AirMeter is a 3x stereo in/out USB-soundcard with a 5-channel GPIO (General Purpose In-Out) for addressing external sources such as software-fader start or a Mic-on signal.
The AirMeter is connected to a PC with an USB-cable and shows the output levels on a screen and duplicates the internal LED-VU meters of the mixer. A centrally placed large clock plus time (locked to the internal pc clock) gives this AirMeter a beautiful professional look, ideal for accurate presentation work.
latest version of the software for driving the application runs on Windows and can
be downloaded here
- 19" 1HE rack mountable unit with detachable rack mount-ears.
Connectors can be placed on the front or on the backside, it's your choice.
- 3x stereo line RCA-input (cinch) with potentiometer for to adjust input-sensitivity
- USB to PC (USB-A to USB-B cable)
- Size: 1HE 19”, only 115mm deep
1x stereo line input: Master XLR in/out
2x stereo line input: Cinch (RCA) in/ out
3 x stereo line output: Cinch (RCA)
- Metering according to DIN norm -50 to +5 dBu
- USB powered (no separate power supply necessary!)
- Ground free isolated power supply to eliminate ground loops.